Qt App Mac Deploy was created help to you prepare your application for submit it to Mac App Store. To use application you need follow a few simple steps:
1. Download last version of Qt App Mac Deploy.
2. Copy application to folder on your Mac.
4. If you want send your application to Mac App Store, you need have a certificates which you can’t get in Apple Mac Developer.
- 3rd Party Mac Developer Application: Developer Name – needs to certification your app.
- 3rd Party Mac Developer Installer: Developer Name – needs to create install package, which you will submit to Mac App Store.
5. Set certificates if needed and path to Entitlements.plist. This file is a permissions file for you app. More information you can find here.
6. Select full path to you application bundle.
7. Select full path to QML root folder whee is saved all QML files from you application. It’s needs if your application using QtQuick (QML). If you application does’n use QtQuick you can skip this step.
8. Select full path to Qt install folder. Path must looks like: